Most of the Roskamp Institute’s funding comes from grant funding and the general public — people like you. Your gift makes a difference in the lives of people facing diseases such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Head Trauma, Drug Addiction, Cancer and Tourette’s Syndrome. Your contribution to the not-for-profit (501[c]3) Roskamp Institute is tax deductible and supports research to improve treatment and to ultimately develop a cure for these devastating diseases. Thank you for your support.
- General Donation Online using Credit Card.
- Family Funds Learn how individual families can help find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Donate stock Donating securities to the Roskamp Institute is an excellent way to help defeat this terrible disease while receiving potential tax benefits.
- Planned giving Help fight neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s and at the same time meet your financial goals by arranging to make a long-term donation.
- Corporate giving Learn about opportunities for employers to support the work of the Roskamp Institute. We would be delighted to show you our facility and how you can sponsor research within the Institute.
To learn more about all of the above options, please contact:
Nicole Russ, Director of Finance & Administration
Email: Nicole Russ